HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ready or Not!


If you follow our post, you will know that we are always running to keep up... {yes, we are still planning to post updates on our Family History challenge.}

Imagine my surprise to wake up to a winter wonderland. I'm not ready for winter!

I am hoping that this declaration will make the snow go away... at least for another three (or more) weeks so that I can pull out my old garden, rake up the leaves, cut back the summer growth, turn off the outside water, oh, and plant spring bulbs. There's no end to the list!

*For those of you who might be totally together and preparing for such things, Christmas is exactly TWO months away. YIKES!

2 comments:

samnarene said...

You may not have welcomed the snow on the pumpkins, but it makes a great photo.

B's Mommy said...

Not! LOL!! ;)