HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's a Small World!

Last night I spent some time on a project for a dear friend. We've been working on her parent's personal histories. It's been a work-in-progress...for a very long time. We are now pulling out the stops and pushing hard in hopes of having a book ready for Christmas. Recently my friend brought over 3 very large family albums with priceless memorabilia that needed preserving. As I was going through one of the books, I came across a picture that had a familiar looking name. The photograph snapped more than 60 years ago and lovingly kept all these years by close friends was my own husband's Uncle K and Aunt Ina.

Not only am I helping to tell my friend's story, but in the process, I found a small family story of my own!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow, that is a fun find! I think Uncle K looks a lot like David. I never realized that before.